Hobbywing Xerun Bandit G2R Competition Brushless Motor (17.5T) DG
Regular price $70.00
The Hobbywing Xerun Bandit G2R series 17.5T motor combines high quality materials and exquisite craftsmanship. The Bandit G2R is an "outlaw" type spec class motor that provides a performance advantage over a standard ROAR/IFMAR legal spec motor. This is a great option for power-hungry racers that are looking for maximum power from a spec class motor.
- Excellent Design: The exterior design of Bandit is inspired by the wheel design of the super sports car. The gap between the motor rotor and motor housing is extremely small due to precision machining and no copper sheet is needed avoids the motor failure caused by the wear of the copper sheet.
- Special Design for Stock Class Racing: The output performance of this motor has super high efficiency; it is 20% higher than the output performance of the standard V10 motor. Bandit is an ideal choice for Stock class racing like 1/10th, 1/12th touring car and 1/10 buggy, when there is no requirement to use a motor approved by a major sanctioning body.
- Great Construction: The motor housing is made from hard-anodized aluminum, motor windings are wound from double insulated wire, the advanced rotor structure is designed to handle high temperature from the use of rare earth magnets and the imported bearings which are implemented are high precision metal caged for a minimum to zero friction which in turn will guarantee strength, outstanding performance, high durability and smoothness of the motor.
- Adjustable Mechanical Timing: Bandit has the mechanical timing adjustable between 20 degrees and 50 degrees meets different applications’ demand for power.
- High Efficiency: The output performance of this motor has an efficiency of up to 90%. In the same load condition, Bandit motor has a higher efficiency but lower temperature than Bandit motor.
- Linear & Smooth Control: The built-in Hall sensor adjustable end bell combined with high precision and balanced rotor guarantees the user a smooth and linear power on demand.
- Re-buildable Case Design: The motor case is designed to be easy to dismantle for maintenance purposes and for the replacement of common wearing parts (Ex bearings).
- Wide Application: Bandit is applicable to various 1/10th, 1/12th on-road & off-road vehicles. It is an ideal choice for Stock or Sport class racing when a sanctioned motor is not required, but can also be a great choice for beginners or for the racers looking for a practice motor.
- Extremely low resistance multi-layer outlet PCB (Printed Circuit Board)
- Removable/ replaceable rotor
- High RPM precision bearings
- Super-High efficiency energy
- Due to extremely high-spec product, BANDIT motor isn't compliant with ROAR, IFMAR, BRCA and JMRCA rules.
Current Without Load (A): 2.2
Max. Output Power (W): 385 (@7.4V w/0° Timing)
Max Current: 120
Motor Diameter x Length: 36x52.5mm
Shaft Diameter: 3.17mm
Timing: 20-50 Degrees (Adjustable)
Application: 1/10 stock racing