Tekno Shock Boots (for 122mm shocks, 2pcs) DG
Regular price $5.60
TKR6144 – Shock Boots (for 122mm shocks, 2pcs)
The captured design of these shock boots will result in fewer ripped or torn boots while providing superior protection from dirt and debris. They will keep your suspension system free and consistent without sacrificing any suspension up travel. They are a perfect length fit for their respective shock lengths and won’t be caught or pinched in between the spring perch and rod end during installation. The boots require the locking spring perches and rod ends (TKR6140) and should be installed before attaching the shock rod end to the shock shaft.
- Superior protection from dirt and debris.
- No sacrifice in suspension up travel or performance.
- More durable than traditional shock boots.
- Easier installation of spring and perch vs. traditional shock boots.
NOTE: Requires locking spring perches and rod ends (TKR6140)
Available in 3 different shock lengths (measured shock cap center to pivot ball center):
107mm (SCT410/SCT410.3/EB48/EB48.2/EB48SL/NB48 front shock)
122mm (SCT410/SCT410.3/EB48/EB48.2/EB48SL/NB48 rear shock, ET48/NT48/EB48.3/NB48.3 front shock)
137mm (ET48/NT48/EB48.3/NB48.3 rear shock)
- TKR6144 - Shock Boots (for 122mm shocks, 2pcs) is included with the EB48 2.0, EB48 2.1, EB48.3, EB48.4, EB48SL, ET48 2.0, ET48.3, MT410, NB48 2.0, NB48 2.1, NB48.3, NB48.4, NT48 2.0, NT48.3 and SCT410.3 kits and can be used as a replacement part for those vehicles.
- This can be used with the EB48.2, ET48, NB48, NT48 and SCT410 vehicles and should be a direct replacement for the stock part or used as a new feature. Please use the instruction manual for the kit(s) listed to verify compatibility and no additional items are necessary before purchasing.